Travel Guides



Traveling in the States

After your job contract is completed, you might be considering traveling around the States. This is allowed for a maximum of 30 days after the expiry of your DS-2019. Generally, there are 2 ways to go about this:

  1. U.S. Ground Tour Packages

    For the participants who are relatively inexperienced or do not have the time to plan their trips themselves, Infinity Abroad provides a range of U.S. Ground Tour packages designed specifically for young adults who want to experience the U.S. on a tight budget. You can either join individually and make friends on the way, or get a group of friends together on the tour.

  2. Or Plan the Trip Yourself!

    You can be adventurous and plan your U.S. experience yourself! This option would require some dedicated time to planning travel arrangements and hotel accommodations. For more information, please visit “Travel Information”.